|1 Course||2 Courses|
(Appx. USD 80)
(Appx. USD 1,200)
(Appx. USD 2,100)
(Appx. USD 1,280)
(Appx. USD 2,180)
Tuition and fees should be paid exactly in Korean currency (KRW).
Students will not be officially accepted until all tuition, housing and other fees are paid in full.
Students will be responsible for any additional costs of the program, including insurance, travel, visa fees, optional excursions and course materials.
Early Bird Discount
Students who register early before October 31, 2023 (Fri) and pay the application fee will be eligible to receive a KRW 100,000 tuition discount.
Happy Together Event
For students who invite their acquaintances to join the 2023 KU IWC, the student and their acquaintance(s) will receive a 100,000 KRW tuition discount.
※ You can recommend up to 3 students. (before October 31, 2023)
※ The discounts will be applied to students who have completed the application and application fee payment within the event period.
※ After obtaining the Happy Together qualification in full, please send an email to us requesting the "happy together discount." We will provide you with a discount on the tuition fee.
Students who have enrolled in the Korea University’s International Winter/Summer Campus before are eligible to receive a KRW 100,000 tuition discount.
Early-bird, Re-enrollment and Happy Together discount can be applied together.
All discounts and scholarships are only applicable to International Fee-paying students
(excluding Korea/Domestic University students and Tuition-waiver students).
Method of Payment
Flywire (Payments from Overseas)
- Korea University has partnered with Flywire to simplify the payment process for our students paying from overseas.
- You can choose to pay in your local currency to avoid unnecessary bank fees and receive favorable foreign exchange rates.
- Flywire currently accepts bank transfers, credit/debit card payments and other online payment methods.
- Track your payment online 24x7 and receive email and text alerts each step of the way.
Direct Wire Transfer
Bank: KEB Hana Bank - Godae Branch (Swift Code: KOEXKRSE)
145 Anam-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, Korea (02841)
- Virtual Account: (391-xxxxxx-xxxxx)
- Office of International Affairs, Korea University
- A virtual account number will be given to each applicant when you complete the online application.
- Please send the exact amount in Korean Currency (KRW)
- If you want to pay in other currencies, please use the flywire payment.
- Transaction fees or any other handling charges occurred are the applicant's responsibility
|Full Refund||~ December 8, 2023|
|80% Refund||~ December 27, 2023|
|No Refund||December 28, 2023 ~|
Please send an email titled “Refund Request” to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the refund application form. You will then receive the form via email. Once you receive it, fill in the information and submit it back to us via email. The Refund process takes approximately 3 to 4 weeks from the date of request.
- Tuition and fees should be paid exactly in Korean currency (KRW).
- Students will not be officially accepted until all tuition, housing and other fees are paid in full.
- Students will be responsible for any additional costs of the program, including insurance, travel, visa fees, optional excursions and course materials.
- KU IWC is not responsible for bank fees or exchange difference associated with the payment of tuition and fees.
- If the refund (and scholarship) amount is returned due to incorrect account information, an additional fee may be charged. Therefore, please provide us with the exact account information.
- Even if you are eligible for a refund (and scholarship), you can only apply for a refund and modify your refund account information for up to 2 months after the program begins. After that, a refund is not available under any circumstances.