only for students taking in-person class
D-2-8 Visa Application Procedure
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request Certificate of Admission (CoA)
The Certificate of Admission (CoA) is a mandatory document that students must submit to the Korean Embassy or Consulate in order to obtain a D-2-8 VISA.
Please fill out the form provided by KU IWC and submit it along with the required documents.
Issuing CoA and obtaining VISA is time-consuming process. So, please prepare required documents an early as possible.
- If there is no problem with the documents, the CoA and business registration documents will be sent to your email within 2-3 weeks.
Visit nearby Korean Embassy or Consulate Office with documents below.
Documents Provided by KU IWC Office
1) Letter of Acceptance
2) Certificate of Admission
3) Academic Calendar of the KU IWC Program
4) Certificate of Admission
5) Certificate of Business Registration of KU
- All other documents must be prepared by the students themselves. The required documents for D-2-8 visa issuance vary depending on the embassy or consulate. Please check in advance.
- Documents Provided by KU IWC Office
C-3-1 Visa Application Procedure
For students who require a C-3-1 visa to participate in the International Winter Campus, please apply at the nearest Korean Embassy or Consulate.
IWC office cannot issue a Letter of Guarantee(신원보증서) to IWC participants. If you need such document for obtaining a C-3-1 Visa, please apply for a D-2-8 Visa instead.
Student MUST purchase their insurance before coming to Korea. Purchasing insurance is not necessary for Korean citizens covered by national health insurance. If your home school offers free insurance for study abroad, you can be exempted from submitting insurance documents.